Fisherman? Fisherman?

Gahahaha

I have only just found this since watching your Pelican videos,

the conepts are funny, weird/unexpected and the actual amount of detail or more so the way you animate is great :) things like the slight flicker on the water, really good stuff, I aspire to your animations.

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

The reason

The reason I found this soo funny is because
A) obviously redicules but also
B) a follow-on / repeat joke from Breakfast Pelican!?

Funny concept man really good :)

Luffy Vs Sanji trailer Luffy Vs Sanji trailer

Meh

I never understand peoples desire to take old gifs somebody else made, chuck them together and put audio over the top. I don't mean to sound rude but I didn't like this at all it just seems pointless, and even more so to create a "preveiw" for it.. did you at least create those charachters?

ifureadthisdie responds:

We don't take old gifs someone else made, we actually animate them. I doubt you didn't mean to sound rude, and no it was not just pointless, i like sprites, i like to animate them, even if i could draw id be doing sprites i just like them. I don't think they are better than drawn stuff but i have a big appeal to them, and it's just my damn preference. I would like to draw to create better custom sprites, but that's what id use my drawing skills for. The whole trailer preview thing was the same reason every movie has a trailer or preview, like pattiasina24 said it's a great wind up for the actual thing, to build anticipation for it. No i didn't create the characters these are luffy and sanji from one piece, the sprites are from Jump Ultimate stars. I get it you don't like sprites fine, it's not your thing, ok, but the least you could do is not base your opinion on your personal dislike for sprites, hate the animation itself and give me a 0 if you think the animation is bad, not because it's sprites. It's funny how most people who bash sprites like this could not actually make a good sprite animation without some actual practice, about the same amount of practice drawn flashes take.

The Wind Spirit The Wind Spirit

NTB MAN

Good stuff dude,

pretty smooth for your 2nd submission, stick stuff I guess is good to start off with but you should try to move away from that if you can! (personal opinion) It gets old quick watching stickmen all the time, try learnflash.com I get emails weekly with free tutorials, helps allot.

Good work man, hope to se emore of your stuff!!

Pigeon! Pigeon!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

so so so funny, the effect that human movment has when applied to animation is redicules, sooo funny spinning front kicks the pidgeon. Great work guys another animation thats great for a laugh!

Sylar's Confliction Sylar's Confliction

hahahah

Haha, man so good, big fan of the series. This was short sweet, highlighted the lame plots for Sylar a bit too much though :( I hope I still enjoy Heroes!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

BAHAHAH

I have only ever seen the earlier version where its in a compilation. this is so good lol

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

HAHAAH

Its beautifull and tragic! haha man

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

never fail

I never am disapointed with these shorts, always so funny. This one was hillarious!

box.uno new box.uno new

No point

There was not much effort put into this, or maybe it was one of your frist tries, either way, it was short, no real substance to the story line.