Fisherman? Fisherman?

Gahahaha

I have only just found this since watching your Pelican videos,

the conepts are funny, weird/unexpected and the actual amount of detail or more so the way you animate is great :) things like the slight flicker on the water, really good stuff, I aspire to your animations.

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

The reason

The reason I found this soo funny is because
A) obviously redicules but also
B) a follow-on / repeat joke from Breakfast Pelican!?

Funny concept man really good :)

Luffy Vs Sanji trailer Luffy Vs Sanji trailer

Meh

I never understand peoples desire to take old gifs somebody else made, chuck them together and put audio over the top. I don't mean to sound rude but I didn't like this at all it just seems pointless, and even more so to create a "preveiw" for it.. did you at least create those charachters?

ifureadthisdie responds:

We don't take old gifs someone else made, we actually animate them. I doubt you didn't mean to sound rude, and no it was not just pointless, i like sprites, i like to animate them, even if i could draw id be doing sprites i just like them. I don't think they are better than drawn stuff but i have a big appeal to them, and it's just my damn preference. I would like to draw to create better custom sprites, but that's what id use my drawing skills for. The whole trailer preview thing was the same reason every movie has a trailer or preview, like pattiasina24 said it's a great wind up for the actual thing, to build anticipation for it. No i didn't create the characters these are luffy and sanji from one piece, the sprites are from Jump Ultimate stars. I get it you don't like sprites fine, it's not your thing, ok, but the least you could do is not base your opinion on your personal dislike for sprites, hate the animation itself and give me a 0 if you think the animation is bad, not because it's sprites. It's funny how most people who bash sprites like this could not actually make a good sprite animation without some actual practice, about the same amount of practice drawn flashes take.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

good concept

Nice hgame, good concept (even though it just seems like a re-skinned Peggle)
one thing though it just takes too long to reach the bottom, I don't know if anyone else gets it but I have turned quality to low and am still getting really bad lag. Also on level 13 it took me about 5 minutes of bouncing around before I reached the bottom.

No. 34 No. 34

What he said

Man this is good, dont throw the 3D away you obviously have a natural nack for it!

SimonG responds: